Yesterday, two paper of exam which is Quality Management and Manufacturing of Technology really make me crazy..
two of this subjects need to memorize badly about their definition,capabilities, factors, method and others...
it is a trouble for me as I am not quite good in memorizing something from previous till now
but I still need to try my best,because I don't wanna fail it..
I care about my final because last semester I was not doing well, the CGPA that I got was really out of my expect, I really feel down and sad, I promise myself this semester I should get higher CGPA than that
BUT after having two of the exam at yesterday noon, I realised that this semester i also won't get higher CGPA..
WHY??? >>> I left many blank on the answer sheet...some of them i didn't memorized...but i had try to use my general knowledge to answer it....
it sounds bad because what I had answered is out of the point...
I just couldn't calm down myself and starting to blame myself of being lazy,stupid,useless...
I know I shouldn't do that to myself, but my EQ just can't work on that time...
I even feel not to sit for the coming 3 subjects....
BUT luckily I have booking the court for playing badminton...
I try to do this because I knew that I sure will be tension after going through of few days unstopabble of exam..
I have play for 2 hours....feeling fresh after getting sweat from exercising...
I like this feeling, it let me feel that i have thrown out all of those bad memory...
all though in the middle game I was not playing with good mood, but I still enjoying the game...BUT I feel sorry to my three friends of being emotional...I don't mean to do that...really sorry about that..
but I have to say that I have release my stress and tension after going through the game..
At night my friend have asked me out with him to have dinner and talking some stuff...
that night we chat a lot...
chat about academic,sports, self, future...
it is unexpected as I not realized that I could chat so many stuff with him
just like very very good friend....Ya, not deny that he is really a good friend to me...
now he treat me as buddy and I also treat him as buddy..
I feel nice to go through that conversation..
he gives me the feeling that I could chat so many stuff to him, before that I wouldn't share my stuff to anyone, but he let me did it...
so I would like to say THANK YOU to him...
I enjoy it....
after spelt out so many words, I feel that me myself are relaxed...
again thanks BUDDY...







0 Response to "Release~"
Post a Comment