I am learning to be a good person
so that people will respect me
I am learning to control my emotion
to avoid it to hurt others beside me
to make myself more cheerful
I am learning to be a tough girl
so that my parents no need worries about me
so that friends will not worries about me
I am learning to become a nice person
so that people will not feel that i am a fierce person
so that i can easily mix with all types of friends
I am learning to be a caring friend
so that people around me will feel it
but~~ it is not easy to go through all those
sometimes i will give up to try it
what i can do is keep telling myself to do it as well
I need to improve my personality
I need to change my attitude and behavior
Friends please support me to go through all those...







February 9, 2010 at 1:05 PM
i will support u~
February 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM
thx for ur support...XD
happy CNY..n oso happy valentine..
February 9, 2010 at 8:36 PM
u know who i am?
February 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM
i noe who r u de...haha~
March 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM
hey girls..!!!
i always here to support u d la..!!!
dun worry..
believe u can do it...~~
gambate...
the most imprtant things is...
u need to tell plp what u think..
if not plp duno..!!k...;P
cheers up my dear..!!