This few days i feel wanna go back..
Home is my best place to reduce my stress
because i have lived there since i was seven years old
that is the place that i feel comfort to myself
I don't need to hide my personality
I can be myself at there
no need bother what people trying to say, no need criticised by others
although it is just a small town but at least i have many good memory at there
now i am being far from there, what i am facing different from what i am facing before
the people here very "unique", what they think are different to what they try to speak out
sometimes cannot be too trusty to someone beside you
you need to leave a gap between it
these have become the "culture" at here
I have found out i can't be myself at here
if the time reverse i will choose to leave here
Home is my best place to reduce my stress
because i have lived there since i was seven years old
that is the place that i feel comfort to myself
I don't need to hide my personality
I can be myself at there
no need bother what people trying to say, no need criticised by others
although it is just a small town but at least i have many good memory at there
now i am being far from there, what i am facing different from what i am facing before
the people here very "unique", what they think are different to what they try to speak out
sometimes cannot be too trusty to someone beside you
you need to leave a gap between it
these have become the "culture" at here
I have found out i can't be myself at here
if the time reverse i will choose to leave here







0 Response to "Moody~~~"
Post a Comment