Today get to know that we need to study accounting, financial..
OMG i din study it before so vry afraid that i cannot catch up
All subjects i din study before, now i m struggling wether wanna keep on my study o not
I really vry blur bout my decision, when i 1st checked out that i got dis course i really no idea bout it
I keep asking myself is this my final decision? Is this my last choice? but cant get any answer cuz stuck in making decision,i hate myself.....
Someone pls help me,pls guide me...
OMG i din study it before so vry afraid that i cannot catch up
All subjects i din study before, now i m struggling wether wanna keep on my study o not
I really vry blur bout my decision, when i 1st checked out that i got dis course i really no idea bout it
I keep asking myself is this my final decision? Is this my last choice? but cant get any answer cuz stuck in making decision,i hate myself.....
Someone pls help me,pls guide me...







July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM
ok la... dun worry k...
u can ask me any time...
i can help u s i can la...
i also not good in this subject